Submit a written application to:
Principal Director Veterinary services
P.O. Box CY 66
State the following in your application letter:
- Farm of origin, District and province of origin, Country of origin
- Breed, Number of animals, Categories e.g bulls, heifers etc.
- Purpose of importation
- Farm and place where animals will be kept.
- breeder’s confirmation letter from breeding society
- State/authorized veterinarian’s confirmation letter on breeding status and disease status of farm.
- Application takes 2 weeks to process,
- Cost per consignment: $25
Applications can be emailed to as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: 0242 791516